Water tank waterproofing coating is necessary as to protect water tanks or artificial ponds.A Water Tank or an artificial pond is constantly exposed to pressing water. They need also to withstand a constant battering from the elements and leaking is common after a few years. MARIS POLYMERS offers liquid-applied Polyurethane waterproofing systems with long-term protection for simple, detailed or complicated Water Tank or Artificial Pond structures.
The MARISEAL SYSTEM® is the technologically advanced, premium liquid polyurethane waterproofing system that offers easy application, full certifications, and most importantly guaranteed long lasting results for water tank lining. It can be used for new water tank / pond construction but also for repair or renewal. The MARISEAL SYSTEM® consists of different products, dependant on the roofs characteristics.
Advantages of the MARISEAL SYSTEM® at a glance
- Simple application (roller or brush)
- When applied it forms seamless membrane without joints.
- Resistant to water, heat and frost
- MARISEAL 300 is certified for use in drinking (potable) water tanks
- Resistant to root penetration
- Water vapor permeable
- Provides excellent thermal, weather and UV resistance.
- Waterproofs old bitumen-, asphalt felts by covering them
- Provides high sun reflectivity, contributing to thermoinsulation
- Remains flexible over a temperature span of -40oC to +90oC
- Provides excellent adhesion to almost any type of surface
- Can be used for pedestrian and vehicular traffic
- Resistant to detergents, oils, seawater and domestic chemicals
- Application does not need the use of open flames (torch)
- Over 15 years of positive feedback worldwide
Proposed Build Up
The MARISEAL® 300 is a liquid-applied, solvent-free, hard-elastic, cold applied and cold curing, two component polyurethane membrane used for long-lasting waterproofing and protection.
The MARISEAL® 300 is based on pure elastomeric hydrophobic polyurethane resins, which result in excellent mechanical, chemical, thermal, UV and natural element resistance properties.
The MARISEAL® 300 is certified according the current European, German, British, Greek and Singaporean legislation for use on surfaces in direct contact with potable (drinking) water. Cures by reaction (cross linking) of the two components.
- Waterproofing of Drinking Water Supply Channels.
- Waterproofing of Irrigation Channels.
- Waterproofing of Drinking Water Pipes.
- Waterproofing of Drinking Water Tanks and Reservoirs.
- Odorless waterproofing of Wet Areas (under-tile) in Bathrooms, Swimming Pools, Kitchens, etc.
Used for waterproofing of surfaces in direct contact with potable (drinking) water.
Professional application only Technical Data Sheet | download here