Detail waterproofing is important for the protection of the roof in roof structure.Complex and tricky details are some of the classic weak points in roof structures. Wall-floor connections, Flashings and 90o angles, Lightdomes, Rooflights, Chimneys, Pipes, Siphons and Gutters are normally causing most problems in roof waterproofing. MARIS POLYMERS offers the MARISEAL® DETAIL, a liquid Polyurethane detail waterproofing system with long-term protection for simple, detailed or complicated roof detail structures.
The MARISEAL® DETAIL is a technologically advanced, thixotropic and fiber-reinforced, liquid polyurethane waterproofing coating that offers easy application, full certifications, and most importantly guaranteed long lasting results. It can be used for new flat roof construction but also for repair or renewal. Read more about roof waterproofing.
Advantages of the MARISEAL SYSTEM® at a glance
- Simple application (roller or brush)
- When applied it forms seamless membrane without joints
- Resistant to water, heat and frost
- Adheres to Bitumen, PVC membranes and other surfaces
- Waterproofs old bitumen-, asphalt felts by covering them
- Water vapor permeable
The MARISEAL® DETAIL is mainly used to create waterproof seals between different construction materials as :
- Provides excellent thermal, weather and UV resistance.
- Bitumen felts
- PVC membranes
- Concrete / Mortar / Cement screed
- Various Metals
- Wood, etc
- Remains flexible over a temperature span of -40oC to +90oC
- Can be used for pedestrian traffic
- Resistant to detergents, oils, seawater and domestic chemicals
- Application does not need the use of open flames (torch)
- Over 10 years of positive feedback worldwide
Proposed Build Up
MARISEAL DETAIL is a premium, liquid-applied, highly permanent elastic, thixotropic and fiber-reinforced, cold applied and cold curing, one component polyurethane membrane used for long-lasting roof details waterproofing.
The MARISEAL DETAIL is based on pure elastomeric hydrophobic polyurethane resins, which result in excellent mechanical, chemical, thermal, UV and natural element resistance properties.
Cures by reaction with ground and air moisture
The MARISEAL® DETAIL is mainly used to create waterproof seals on difficult and complex roofing details such as:
- Wall-floor connections
- Flashings and 90o angles
- Lightdomes and Rooflights,
- Air-Condition Units
- Photovoltaic Systems
- Gutters, etc.
Professional application only Technical Data Sheet