Ceramic tile finished Swimming Pools and Fountains are constantly exposed to humidity. Wet areas waterproofing or under tile waterproofing is required in order to avoid serious damage to the structure of the pool.
The MARISEAL SYSTEM®, the liquid-applied Polyurethane waterproofing system, can completely waterproof the pool / fountain prior to tiling, to create a secure waterproofed environment and offer a long term protection for the building. The MARISEAL SYSTEM® can be applied on the floor but also on walls.
The MARISEAL SYSTEM® is the technologically advanced, premium liquid polyurethane waterproofing system that offers easy application, full certifications, and most importantly guaranteed long lasting results. It can be used for new Swimming Pools and Fountains construction but also for repair or renewal.
The MARISEAL SYSTEM® consists of different products, dependant on the areas characteristics.
Advantages of the MARISEAL SYSTEM® at a glance
- Simple application (roller or airless spray)
- Compatible with alkalic tile adhesives
- Forms a seamless membrane that adapts to any form
- Secure sealing of joints and details
- Minimal additional weight and height added to substrate
- Resistant to water, heat and frost
- Water vapor permeable
- Provides excellent thermal resistance.
- Remains flexible over a temperature span of -20oC to +90oC
- Provides excellent adhesion to almost any type of surface
- Can be used for pedestrian traffic
- Resistant to detergents, oils, seawater and domestic chemicals
- Over 15 years of positive feedback worldwide
Proposed Build Up
The MARISEAL® 300 is a liquid-applied, solvent-free, hard-elastic, cold applied and cold curing, two component polyurethane membrane used for long-lasting waterproofing and protection.
The MARISEAL® 300 is based on pure elastomeric hydrophobic polyurethane resins, which result in excellent mechanical, chemical, thermal, UV and natural element resistance properties.
The MARISEAL® 300 is certified according the current European, German, British, Greek and Singaporean legislation for use on surfaces in direct contact with potable (drinking) water. Cures by reaction (cross linking) of the two components.
- Waterproofing of Drinking Water Supply Channels.
- Waterproofing of Irrigation Channels.
- Waterproofing of Drinking Water Pipes.
- Waterproofing of Drinking Water Tanks and Reservoirs.
- Odorless waterproofing of Wet Areas (under-tile) in Bathrooms, Swimming Pools, Kitchens, etc.
Used for waterproofing of surfaces in direct contact with potable (drinking) water.
Professional application only Technical Data Sheet | download here