Roof waterproofing is critical for structural integrity. Roofs are not just visual features; they fulfill a key role in facility protection. Whether flat or domed, every roof structure has a unique character. As the highest point of a building, roofs are continuously, year after year, bombarded by the elements, frequently giving way to costly leaks. MARIS POLYMERS offers liquid-applied Polyurethane roof coating systems for long-term protection of simple, and/or complex roof structures.
The MARISEAL SYSTEM® is the technologically superior roof waterproofing system – offering no hassle application, full certification, and guaranteed lasting results for your roof waterproofing needs. Ideal for repair and renewal, new vaulted or flat roofing designs, the MARISEAL SYSTEM® polyurethane roof coating (dependent on top coat) can also accommodate daily wear and tear from medium to heavy foot traffic.
Advantages of the MARISEAL SYSTEM® at a glance
- Simple Application (Roller or Airless Spray)
- Forms Seamless Membrane on Application without Joints.
- Resistant to Water, Heat, and Frost
- Resistant to Root Penetration
- Water Vapor Permeable
- Provides Excellent Thermal, Weather, and UV Resistance.
- Waterproofs old Bitumen-, Asphalt Felts
- Provides High Sun Reflectivity, Contributing to Thermo Insulation
- Remains Flexible over a Temperature Span of -40oC to +90oC
- Exceptionally Adhesive to Practically all Surface Types
- Usable for Pedestrian and Vehicular Traffic
- Resistant to Detergents, Oils, Seawater, and Domestic Chemicals
- Application does not Require the Use of Open Flames (torch)
- Over 15 Years of Positive Feedback Worldwide
Proposed Build Up
MARISEAL® 250 is a premium, liquid-applied, highly permanent elastic, cold applied / cold curing, one component, polyurethane membrane used for long-lasting roof waterproofing. A solvent based, polyurethane roof waterproofing coating technique, MARISEAL® 250 is based on pure elastomeric hydrophobic polyurethane resins. This unique method delivers superb mechanical, chemical, thermal, UV, and natural element resistance properties. MARISEAL® 250 cures by reaction with ground and air moisture.
- Waterproofing of Roofs
- Waterproofing of Balconies, Terraces and Verandas
- Waterproofing of Wet Areas (under-tile) in Bathrooms, Kitchens, Balconies, Auxiliary Rooms, etc
- Waterproofing of Pedestrian and Vehicular traffic Decks
- Waterproofing of Green Roofs, Flowerbeds, Planter Boxes
- Waterproofing of old Bitumen felts, Asphalt felts, EPDM and PVC membranes and old Acrylic coatings.
- Protection of Polyurethane Foam Insulation
- Waterproofing and protection of Concrete constructions like Bridge-Decks, Tunnels, Stadium Stands, Car Parks, etc.
Professional application only Technical Data Sheet | download here